TCASE Accepting Learning Lab Proposals for Interactive 2019
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Posted by: Ginger Meyners
TCASE is now accepting Learning Lab proposals for Interactive 2019. Do you have best practices, cutting edge research, or timely legal updates to share with special education professionals in Texas?
Share your expertise by submitting a proposal to speak at Interactive 2019, July 22-24. TCASE encourages proposals that will create more collaborative learning opportunities.
About the Interactive 2019 Convention:
The Interactive convention is the summer's leading learning event for special education leaders in Texas. More than 750 professionals will participate who are interested in:
- How to prepare for changes resulting from the 86th legislative session;
- Information on leading teams and programs in their district or SSA;
- Updates on state agency initiatives;
- Legal opinions and analysis;
- Information about the latest products and services designed for special education programs.
Expand your professional experience by submitting your proposal ideas by Friday, March 22.
Learn more here.